Saturday, January 16, 2010

Party with the Attorney General



This weekend was the inauguration of our new Virginia Governor, and Attorney General. Lt. Governor will be serving his second term. While patriots will continue to work hard to hold our elected officals accountible it was good to take a minute and relax. I managed to get to two events, Ken Cuccinelli reception (picture above) and the American for Propersity event which was fantastic and I'll be provide more detail on that shortly. My little unexpected "ah ha" moment this weekend is that coming to these events you really get to know people and it seemed to me that "guards were down". I hope to continue to see the passion that I saw this weekend, only time will tell.

Congratulation, Governor McDonnell, Lt Gov Bolling and Attorney General Cuccinelli.

No comments:

Post a Comment