Thursday, July 30, 2009

Americans For Prosperity greeted Obama

For those of you who may not be aware, President Obama had a "town hall" meeting in the south western Va town of Bristol. Only invited people were allowed and to be invited you had to be a member of the union and a Kroger employee. Americans for Prosperity did not let this "town hall" go unanswered, they were able to get out the message that not everyone agrees with President Obama's plan. You can get the full story here.

I was looking through the pictures from the protest and when I saw this picture, I cried. I cried because even a driving rain families are standing up to be heard. Richmond Patriots had discussed making the drive to join the protest and we were with them in spirit. I would like to thank them from the bottom of my heart for giving up the afternoon and getting drenched, I'm sure, for the cause.

afp bristol

There are going to be many more protest during the August recess. The other side will be spending tons of money on commercials, and lacking the money of the lobbies, grassroots organization will be sacrificing time to protest nationwide. Stay tuned to this blog, I will post the protest as I become aware. Please help take back the country and join us.

2 comments:

  1. We need to continue to press forward towards the mark...

    Our liberty will never be denied. Not for us or for our children's children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that so many have inconvenienced themselves... without being paid to be there lets those who would be our masters know we are serious about keeping our county.

    ReplyDelete